The mission of the BABC OC Ambassadors Committee is to actively promote and represent the BABC OC in the business community.
You’ll be part of a dynamic group that will take the lead in welcoming new members and help existing members stay connected.
Benefits to serving as a BABC OC Ambassador:
- Opportunity for high visabiliy networking
- Recognition at various BABC OC events
- Recognition on monthly newsletters
- Link to your LinkedIn page on BABC OC website
- Ambassador Pin
- Create business relationships while serving in the British-American community
- Ambassador rewards program
Meet our Ambassadors
Sven Johnston, BABC OC Board Member, Corporate Membership Chair and Ambassador Lead
Stewart McDougall, BABC OC Board Member. Individual Membership Chair and Ambassador Lead
Cherryl Brazier, CIS,SEPC , BABC OC Ambassador to Laguna Woods, Laguna Hills, & Laguna Niguel
Paul Austin Butler, BABC OC Ambassador to LA County
What does it take to be a GREAT BABC OC Ambassador:
Our highly desired traits are; being reliable, possessing a positive attitude, being skilled at conversation, being able to enjoy talking to strangers, and being able to think on your feet.
- New Member Welcome Letter (coming soon)
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
Come check us out! Join our series of monthly networking events on the “First Thursday” of each month for a little beer, business and banter. Our board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 4pm. Location to be determined. Contact Jacquie for more details.