Patron Membership is designed for larger multinational companies or companies that are interested in having access to the BABC OC at a senior level.
To ensure Patron Members continue to gain maximum business value from their membership, a member of the BABC OC Board Executive Committee will meet with the company periodically to review progress and discuss strategies and tactics.
Patron Membership, limited to just 6 companies, also provides you with the full range of high-level networking, promotional and business development opportunities in addition to the regular benefits of the Membership in the British American Business Council.
Assuming Patron Members make the best use of their membership during the year, the value of tangible benefits is $12,200. This does not include the value of any referrals or business generated which is generally hard to trace, as members rarely share when BABC OC introductions have come to some meaningful fruition.
PATRON MEMBER BENEFITS:
Connections & Referrals:
- One seat on the BABC Board of Directors to help represent your company’s interests and influence the continued evolution of the BABC.
- Opportunity for one employee to join a committee to influence BABC events and membership policy.
- Membership Accounts for an unlimited number of representatives (to attend BABC events at the membership rate).
- Ability to request personal introductions and referrals.
- Included, a VIP Gold Sponsor Table in the best location, right next to the stage, and 10 complimentary seats at the BABC-OC Annual Christmas Luncheon, plus a 1/2 page color ad in the event program, a $3,500 Value!
- Presenting Sponsor Benefits on a BABC produced event – Member has the ability to help define the topic and provide subject matter experts. The event may include other sponsors
- Ability to sponsor other pre-planned BABC Events at member discounted sponsorship rates.
- Access at prevailing member rates, for all representatives, to the full range of events and programs conducted in Orange County.
- Access to the event programs in our chapter and of our other BABC chapters in more than 25 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.
- Introduction to the BABC Community via the Newsletter. Company logo, link & 250 word description.
- New member (or renewal) announcement posted to BABC’s Social Media channels.
- Logo in the Patron Members rotator box on the homepage of the BABC website.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page of the BABC Website. Company logo, link & 250 word description.
- Opportunity to promote your company’s publications up to 8 times per year in the monthly newsletter. Must be deemed appropriate by BABC Office.
- Promote your job vacancies on the newsletter.
- Ability to offer exclusive discounts and member to member offers.
- Access to redeem Member to Member special offers, promotions and discounts – Savings on Hotels, Airlines and more.
- Access to the BABC J-1 visa assistance program.
- Ability to display the BABC logo on your website.