(For businesses with less than 20 employees in Orange County)
Corporate Membership is designed for small companies, branch offices or small subsidiaries of larger companies. Corporate Level Membership offers excellent value by providing access to a range of opportunities to promote your company and its services, extend your business networks, acquire relevant business intelligence and take advantage of the British American Business Council’s portfolio of specialized services.
- Membership Accounts for up to 5 representatives (to attend BABC events at the membership rate).
- Ability to development valuable business relationships through the BABC Network
- Ability to sponsor pre-planned BABC Events at member discounted sponsorship rates.
- Access at prevailing member rates, for all representatives, to the full range of events and programs conducted in Orange County
- Access to the event programs in our chapter and of our other BABC chapters in more than 22 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.
- Introduction to the BABC Community via the Newsletter. Company logo, link & 100 word description.
- Listing on the “Our Members” web page of the BABC Website. Company logo, link & 100 word description.
- Promote your job vacancies on the newsletter.
- Ability to offer exclusive discounts and member to member offers.
- Access to redeem Member to Member special offers, promotions and discounts – Savings on Hotels, Airlines and more.
- Access to the BABC J-1 visa assistance program.
- Ability to display the BABC logo on your website.
- 2 Year Corporate – $800 ($200 savings)